gotsoccer.com REGISTRATION SYSTEMIn 2016 we completely switched to a new registration system.
- If you played soccer for Wildcats or another Florida Club you probably already have a gotsoccer.com account.
- DON'T create a duplicate account, it will not have your player history. You will be treated as a new player and requests might not be honored.
- Returning players should be able to register without username and password by using Returning Players - Easy Register option (buttons on the right).
If you don’t know your credentials, follow one of these processes.
Registering for the 2017/2018 Seasonal Year
Hollywood Wildcats FC registration is completed using our online registration system. Returning players should be able to register without username and password by using Returning Players - Easy Register option (buttons on the right).
If you are unable to register online, please attend one of our in-person registrations.
In-person, on-field registration can be done on any practice night, come early if you want your child to participate that night.
If you do not have access to a computer or know of someone who does not have access to one, please inform them of the in-person registration option.
- The player’s birth date will need to be verified by uploading a copy of the birth certificate to the player account or bringing it to the clubhouse. Your registration is NOT COMPLETE and a spot on the team is not reserved until a photo of the player and birth certificate has been uploaded to the system or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some of our programs/seasons have family discounts available for 2 or more players registered from the same family. In order for the registration system to recognize that you are registering multiple players, please create a Family Account and add all of your players to the family account. You will register your first child at full price and be offered a discount on subsequent children on same Family Account. ***Failure to create a Family Account and add all siblings will result in a forfeiture of your Family’s discounted rates.***
- Player age brackets in the United States were changed for the 2016-2017 season. They are now based on the year the child was born. Players born after 2013 are not accepted by FYSA.
For a tutorial on registering your child, please visit GotSport.com's Registering a Player Support Page. For problems or questions, please contact our Registrar.
REMINDER: Players are not considered registered unless their registration has been completed on-line or in-person with registration fees paid and the State issued birth certificate is uploaded to gotsoccer or e-mailed to email@example.com. Once these items are submitted, players will be placed on a team. If you cannot pay the registration fees, please contact our Registrar.
Existing GOTSOCCER account holders can login below to change or edit their account.
- Please keep your e-mail address, phone numbers and mailing address up to date.
- Upload your birth certificate.
- If uploading a photo please make sure to use current "passport style" photo of the player's face.
- Login to update your credit card information before the due date to avoid late fees, etc.
ASHYS Hollywood Wildcats FC - Member LoginSelect your account type below: