gotsoccer.com REGISTRATION SYSTEM
- If you played soccer for Wildcats or another Florida Club you probably already have a gotsoccer.com account.
- DON'T create a duplicate account, it will not have your player history. You will be treated as a new player and requests might not be honored.
- Hollywood Wildcats FC registration is completed 100% using our online registration system, no papers, no handshakes
- Returning players should be able to register without username and password by using Returning Players - Easy Register option (buttons on the right).
If you don’t know your credentials, follow one of these processes.
If you are unable to register online, please attend one of our in-person registrations and we'll let you use one of our computer and help you along, bring credit card and child's birth certificate.
In-person, on-field registration can be done on any practice night, come early if you want your child to participate that night.
If you do not have access to a computer or know of someone who does not have access to one, please inform them of the in-person registration option.
- The player’s birth date will need to be verified by uploading a copy of the birth certificate to the player account or bringing it to the clubhouse. Your registration is NOT COMPLETE and a spot on the team is not reserved until a photo of the player and birth certificate has been uploaded to the system or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some of our programs (Fall Season only) have family discounts available for 2 or more players registered from the same family. In order for the registration system to recognize that you are registering multiple players, please create a Family Account and add all of your players to the family account. You will register your first child at full price and only then be offered a discount on subsequent children on same Family Account. ***Failure to create a Family Account and add all siblings will result in a forfeiture of your Family’s discounts.***
- Player age brackets in the United States were changed for the 2016-2017 season. They are now based on the year the child was born.
For a tutorial on registering your child, please visit GotSport.com's Registering a Player Support Page. For problems or questions, please contact our Registrar.
REMINDER: Players are not considered registered unless their registration has been completed on-line or in-person with registration fees paid and the State issued birth certificate is uploaded to gotsoccer or e-mailed to email@example.com. Once these items are submitted, players will be placed on a team. If you cannot pay the registration fees, please contact our Registrar.
Existing GOTSOCCER account holders can login below to change or edit their account.
- Please keep your e-mail address, phone numbers and mailing address up to date.
- Upload your birth certificate.
- If uploading a photo please make sure to use current "passport style" photo of the player's face.
- Login to update your credit card information before the due date to avoid late fees, etc.
ASHYS Hollywood Wildcats FC - Member LoginSelect your account type below: