Players, please make sure you look at the videos at the following links:
Coming This Fall
- Player of the Month Program
- Player of the Year Recognition
- No Victory Without Honor - Team Recognition Program
- College Selextion Program (for players 15-year-old and older)
- and much more
Hollywood Wildcats FC
Also coming this Fall
WINNING WITHOUT HONOR IS A HOLLOW VICTORY
At Hollywood Wildcats FC we aim to improve not only the soccer player but also the individual. Not only do we want to develop the best soccer player possible, we also want to develop the individual as a human being. As well as soccer training our goal is to help instill core values, such as honesty, respect, leadership, integrity, and sportsmanship in how we play both on and off the field.
At times “winning” in sports takes too high a priority and all other aspects are forgotten while in a competitive environment. We aim to remind and keep in mind all other aspects of the game and not just the score. While results are tracked and recorded they have very little value if they are achieved without honor.
Not only are we developing the soccer player but we aim to develop the “complete” player.
- The average family will spend more than $10,000 on a child’s education and college prep before they ever get to college. (The Wall Street Journal)
- More than 30% of all students entering a four-year college will transfer after one year (American College Testing [ACT])
- 25% of all first marriages are between partners that met at college. (The Wall Street Journal)