Our girls program is one of the largest in South Florida. We offer both recreational and competitive programs. We strive to provide an environment for which the girls can be proud and call "home".
In our competitive program we push our athletes to be the very best they can be so that they can compete and the highest level that they are capable of. We are decalring at least 6 girls competitive teams formed for the 2018/2019 season:
- U18 team girls born in 2001/2002/2003 (2 teams)
- U14 team girls born in 2005
- U13 team girls born in 2006 (talented and committed 2007 girls should tryout)
- U11 team girls born in 2008 (talented and committed 2009 girls should tryout)
- U9 team girls born in 2010
- U8 team girls born in 2011/2012
We hope to expand our program in the near future to offer competitive soccer for all age groups if you have a team that needs a coach or a player that needs a team in any age group we would love to hear from you!
To tryout for these teams please register for our FREE AND OPEN TRYOUTS HERE
"I am grateful for the opportunity to work with the Hollywood Wildcats FC I look forward to creating a program with a focus on competitive development without loosing the fun."
We welcome Coach Kate Wilson
Coach Kate is going to be joining us this year as director of girls development as well as coaching some of our teams.
We are excited to welcome her expertise in our club, Kate played in England for many teams including Tottenham Hotspur and has worked with many clubs in England supporting youth development such as Arsenal, Tottenham and West Ham.
Since coming to the U.S she has coached at Miami Shores and took her U11 girls team to victory in the Commissioners Cup and Disney Tournament this seasonal year.
Coach Kate Wilson is excited about continuing to develop the girls program as Head of girls development with Hollywood Wildcats FC. As part of her introduction to the club she would like to offer a free training session to your daughter.
Please request free training session here firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recreational program is the foundation for our club and offers both training and games played in GHSL as they in previous years.
For 2018/2019 season we will are looking to form even more girls only teams in following divisions (if there are enough interested volunteer parent coaches):
- U6 – players born in 2013 (possibly COED)
- U8 – 2011s and 2012s
- U10 – 2009s and 2010s
- U12 – 2007s and 2008s
- U14 – 2005s and 2006s
- U16 – 2003s and 2004s
- U18 – 2001 and 2002s
In recreational GHSL program all girls regardless of skill set are welcomed to participate. Since there are limited spots on each team, please take into consideration what your daughter’s commitment capabilities are. It is difficult on the team if a player is unable to participate regularly. If we register more girls than roster maximums allows we might have to turn some players away or find them an alternative teams to play on, as available.
- No tryouts, Roster spots are limited, so interested players should register as soon as possible.
- Discounted Early Registration, price will go to up in August
- Divisions U-8 and U-10 play (7 v 7 target team size 12 players)
- Division U-12 play (9 vs. 9 target team size 16 players)
- Divisions U-14, U-16 and U-18 play (11 vs. 11 target team size 18)
- Girls too young to participate in the U8 division (5 and some 6 year olds) may have the option to play on a coed U6 GHSL team
- Approximately 10 GHSL league games plus guaranteed playoffs/jamboree
- Scheduled Friendly Matches within Wildcats Recreational League
- Some Friendly Games with Neighboring Clubs and Academies
- All GHSL League and Referee Fees
- Certified Coaching Support from Elite Travel Coaches
- Please note, that coaches and parents may agree on scheduling additional tournaments which would not be covered by the registration fee. Families may fundraise if they choose